Monday, May 23, 2005

Stalked

It's a year or so later. I have a summer job at Made Rite Potato Chip in my town. After work, instead of going home I loiter around the city's downtown area. It's just getting dark and I meet two girls. We start talking and as I'm talking with one of the girls a young man approaches and start talking with the other girl. I suspect he is a person who has been stalking me.


I ask the girl I've just met, "Is he with you?"


"No, I thought he was with you." She tells me.


"No, he's not with me." I say to her, and she notifies her girlfriend who snubs the interloper. He withdraws.


The girls and I agree to meet the next day.


My catholic stalkers are temporarily stymied. They will contact my father, and dad, under pressure from the priest will bust up my newly found social contact and I won't see the girls again.


And that is just one of the ways that my catholic stalkers attempt to block my social life, and is one of the reasons why they stalk me. They will disturb and cause trouble to my social life. They will pervert it.

No comments :

Post a Comment